Sauble Cottage Rentals
This Rental Agreement along with the information form must be read and agreed to and confirmation sent to Mitchell Grant. Within 3 days of agreement, your deposit by certified cheque or etransfer must be received by Mitchell Grant for confirmation of vacation.
Please note there are no laundry facilities in Sauble Beach. Parking is restricted to 2 vehicles per cottage max. unless discussed in advance with Mitchell Grant. Pets may be allowed in our pet friendly cottages after discussion with Mitchell Grant.
At the time of acceptance by Mitchell Grant a $300.00 deposit per cottage is due. The outstanding balance is due 30 days prior to occupancy. If the booking is done within 30 days of occupancy, the entire amount is due.
On the day that occupancy occurs and keys are provided to guest, a $300.00 (cash) refundable damage deposit is required. This will be completely refunded at the end of the vacation as along as property is in the same condition as when rented. Costs for breakage, damage or cleaning will be taken out of this deposit. Cleaning costs are $50.00 per hour.
Number of persons per cottage
Each cottage has a maximum number of occupants. The number of persons approved for tenancy will appear on this document and may vary from the following guidelines.
River Cottage has a maximum of six guests, PineVilla eight guests, Rankin six guests, HavaRest six guests, WhiteCaps six guests. Pets may be allowed and must be discussed with Mitchell prior to agreement being signed. Additional persons will result in a $100.00 per night per person charge or immediate eviction as decided by Mitchell Grant.
Rules & Regulations
1. Check in time is 3:00 PM . Check out time is by 11:00 AM. Late check out may result is a loss of damage deposit.
2. Quiet time after 11:00 pm, to abide by all posted rules by Mitchell Grant as well as Federal,
Provincial, and Municipal laws and by-laws.
3. Alcohol must be kept on cottage property (Provincial Law)
4. No trailers or tents on site unless agreed upon with Mitchell Grant.
5. You are responsible for damages done while you are occupying the cottage (e.g. broken furniture, torn window screens must be repaired, broken glass/dishes must be replaced.
6. Owner will not be responsible for items left at premises upon checking out.
7. Check to make sure all taps and toilets are not dripping or running. This causes the water pump to work constantly and may result in no water.
8. No disposable diapers, paper towel or other such items can be flushed down the toilets. Cottages are on a septic system and this will cause the system to plug.
9. No grease or food flushed down the sink or toilets
10. Please conserve water. Cottages are on a well and excessive use could cause a total water shortage. Please flush toilets conservatively, and practice water conservation when showering, brushing teeth and washing dishes.
11. Garbage day is Monday (1 bag per cottage)
12. Please keep cottage neat and tidy daily (cleaning supplies are provided).
13. Campfires are to be done in the fire pit ONLY. An adult must supervise campfires at ALL times.
14. Please bring bottled water for drinking! We test the water regularly, but Sauble Beach residents are on septic / holding tanks and water contamination may be possible.
15. All cottages are non-smoking.
Before you checkout the cottage will be inspected by Mitchell Grant or agent.
Please be sure to do the following;
a. Fridge / stove / microwave / dishwasher must be cleaned, dishes washed and dried and placed in the cupboard.
b. All garbage disposed of and removed from property. (take to dump 5 minutes away)
c. Leave B.B.Q clean
d. All surfaces dusted, and wiped clean.
e. Floors swept, vacuumed
f. Sinks, tub and showers are well cleaned
g. Any other cleaning as required.
As well, please clean the yard, fire pit and all other areas used by guests
If cancelling, please do so 35 days prior to the check in date and notify owner. Failure to do so may result in loss of your deposit if we are un-able to rent for same period.
Please confirm that you have read and agree to this rental policy when making a reservation.